~Miss Pompom~
find miss pompom
facebook twitter Instagram link 4

INSTAGRAM
Sunday 28 April 2013 | 06:07 | 0 comments
 
 
follow me ( miss pom pom ) on my new instagram ukey..for sure i will follow you back..jom,kita ramaikan kenalan kita..jom click here....








Tuan Empunya Tanah
 photo 1fc6901e-4d22-4a12-aa46-ba32ddb0d7fe_zpsca4ccf1a.jpg
my name is SITI NOT ATIQAH BINTI HALIM..aka miss pom pom @ eyqapinky..i am 22..studying bachelor of sport science at UITM JENGKA,PAHANG..i am the crazy, retarded girl who enjoys laughing and the pleasures of the world :) :::Revenge? Nah I dont need revenge, I just plan to sit here and watch your life fall apart on its own....:::: *Pain makes me stronger, tears makes me braver, heartbreak makes me wiser, so i thank the past for a better future *Dont live in hatred. Its hurt~ But live to move forward. Make ur life meaningful to urself. A devotion to our creator * i'm just a simple girl. . . nothing special about me. . .

Followers Miss pompom

Chat with miss pompom


Big thanks
thank you for those come to visit my blog or walking to my blog..saranghae.. Best view in: Mozilla firefox