~Miss Pompom~
find miss pompom
facebook twitter Instagram link 4

:: LOVE VS HURTS::
Thursday 22 March 2012 | 03:53 | 0 comments
salam..ai everyone..hope u all in the pink of health..fistly, miss pom pom want to say sorry coz it's too late to uptade my blog..i'm quick busy right now,plus now i'm the one who candidate final exam of Uitm..ary ny miss pom pom saje nak luah kan perasaan..sorry kalau it's too touch for other person..i does't mean to hurt u or what....


Hatinya yang dulunya ceria, happy, penuh dengan gelak ketawa kini sudah mati. Mungkin kerana dia sudah penat. Penat dengan sikap semua orang yang tak habis-habis kecewakan hati dia. Apa yang paling menyedihkan dia ialah bila dia ditipu oleh orang yang paling dia sayang. Dia sudah cuba memperbaiki hubungan ini. Tapi masih saja hati dia yang terluka. 
Akhirnya dia sudah tidak mampu berjuang lagi. Dia sudah penat. Dan dia mengaku kalah. Biarlah dia mengundur diri. Dia tahu dia pasti akan sedih dengan perpisahan ini. Tapi dia yakin satu hari nanti, dia pasti mampu tersenyum kembali. Believe on yourself..

Need You Now 
Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone cause, I can’t fight it any more
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time
It’s a quarter after one, I’m all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn’t call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don’t know how I can do without, I just need you now
Another shot of whiskey, can’t stop looking at the door
Wishing you’d come sweeping in the way you did before
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time
It’s a quarter after one, I’m a little drunk
And I need you now
Said I wouldn’t call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don’t know how I can do without, I just need you now
Yes I’d rather hurt than feel nothing at all
It’s a quarter after one, I’m all alone and I need you now
And I said I wouldn’t call but I’m a little drunk and I need you now
And I don’t know how I can do without, I just need you now
I just need you now
Oh baby I need you now






remember: do not give our love if it's to hurt's the person who that you love..
life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't.. " HOLD ON, STAY STRONG YOU WILL MAKE IT THROUGH"



WHY I AM SO AFRAID TO LOSE YOU, WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN MINE!! ???











Tuan Empunya Tanah
 photo 1fc6901e-4d22-4a12-aa46-ba32ddb0d7fe_zpsca4ccf1a.jpg
my name is SITI NOT ATIQAH BINTI HALIM..aka miss pom pom @ eyqapinky..i am 22..studying bachelor of sport science at UITM JENGKA,PAHANG..i am the crazy, retarded girl who enjoys laughing and the pleasures of the world :) :::Revenge? Nah I dont need revenge, I just plan to sit here and watch your life fall apart on its own....:::: *Pain makes me stronger, tears makes me braver, heartbreak makes me wiser, so i thank the past for a better future *Dont live in hatred. Its hurt~ But live to move forward. Make ur life meaningful to urself. A devotion to our creator * i'm just a simple girl. . . nothing special about me. . .

Followers Miss pompom

Chat with miss pompom


Big thanks
thank you for those come to visit my blog or walking to my blog..saranghae.. Best view in: Mozilla firefox